Things to think about
- Dress, shower and get ready as if you are going to work. This will help you feel (and be!) productive.
- Take breaks regularly. When you take 10-15 min to stretch, make a coffee or a meal it helps clear your mind and reinforce a healthy work-life balance.
- Be flexible with your routine, try and experiment with a new practice that works for you at home.
- Waking up at the same time every day reassures our body and mind with normalcy.
- Consider waking up at least with 60-90 minutes before work begins to set the tone.