Things to think about
- Add a morning/evening "commute around the block” to get out and stretch your legs for 10-15 mins. This also helps to separate working from home from living at home.
- Join a virtual movement/fitness class that's scheduled at the same time every day
- You’re perhaps not sitting in a normal desk setting or spending a bit more time working from the couch or bed. Consider taking time to stretch your muscles, whether using a guided app or just in areas where you feel you need it most
- Share these practices with your social circles, and find a virtual exercise buddy. This helps hold us accountable!
- Don't overthink how much time has to be spend, even 5-7 minutes to get the blood flowing will make all the difference
- Look to your regular gym/studio's social channels, as many are hosting live classes on Instagram