Things to think about
- When you’re not working, really be off work. Try to turn off notifications and go do something fun.
- Designate spaces in our homes where you can disconnect.
- Set up a time where you choose to be done for the day and stick to it.
- When a workday is complete, it is important to allow ourselves to truly "sign-off". Closing the door of your ‘home office’, putting the laptop into its bag gives us a disconnect routine.
- Consider making a channel in slack for "good morning/signing in" and "good night/signing out" as a indicator of signing in/off for the day.