What is BlueJeans?
BlueJeans it’s a video conferencing solution by the American communications giant Verizon. They are an amazing alternative for your business video conferences, as they not only offer HD video quality for the calls, but also Dolby voice audio. You will feel as if you were sitting just next to your colleagues.
BlueJeans offers unparalleled interoperability, which means that platform users can easily access meetings regardless of the browser, device or system used. They also offer enterprise-grade security to safeguard your and your business privacy.
Do you know that the name of this platform actually comes from a real pair of jeans? The co-founded (who was a former Apple executive) wanted to create a video conferencing tool "as comfortable and as casual as your pair of jeans". This is how BlueJeans was born.
BlueJeans offers great features to its users that are divided in three main products:
BlueJeans Smart Meetings: their advanced software allows you to instantly join, host or manage a video, audio or web meeting from anywhere you are. Some of the main features that BlueJeans Smart Meetings offer are as follows:
- Easy screen sharing
- Cloud recording and streaming
- No software download needed
- Room system compatibility
BlueJeans Rooms: BlueJeans Rooms can help you have the most advanced meeting rooms, thanks to their technology solutions. They can make any conference room a one-touch meeting place. With BlueJeans, adapting your meeting room requires little to no end-user training and effortless IT management. The main features of this product are:
- Works with existing room systems
- Connects to other conferencing systems
- Easy for IT to deploy, monitor and manage
- Microsoft Office 365 and Google calendar integration
- Wireless screen sharing
BlueJeans Events: this product has been designed for very large audiences of up to 50,000 attendees, regardless of where they are located. This product is perfect for video meetings for town halls, global company meetings, webinars, and anything your business might need. Some of its main features are listed below:
- Live Q&A
- Audience engagement tool (polls, chat, hand raising…)
- Moderator controls
- Cloud recording
Our favourite BlueJeans tutorial
Learn about how to get started with BlueJeans with this short tutorial video.
How to use BlueJeans for free
BlueJeans do not have a fully-free plan for its users, but it does offer a 7-day-trial that gives you unlimited access to their Enterprise plan. You can sign up for the free trial here. The 7-day-trial includes:
- Calls that can host up to 100 Participants
- Unlimited Recordings
- Command Center Live
- Brand Customization Once the trial is over, if you want to consider this remote work tool for your firm, you can explore BlueJean’s paid plans, and choose the one that adapts the best to the needs of your firm. You can see the details of all their plans here.
Want to learn more? Start using BlueJeans now or learn about other Video Conferencing tools that can help boost your business productivity: